Development in Action (DiA) is a UK registered charity (no. 1149279) which exists to promote global citizenship by improving understanding of and engagement in development issues amongst young people in the UK. For over 20 years DiA has connected young people in the UK with the issues affecting them and their fellow citizens around the world.
We achieve this through our four programme areas:
- International volunteering in India
- Global citizenship workshops in the UK
- Campaigns and public events
- The DiA blog and online community
All young people in the UK see themselves as, and understand what it is to be, a global citizen.
To promote global citizenship by improving understanding of and engagement in development issues amongst young people in the UK.
- Using initiative
- Taking and sharing responsibility
- Encouraging of diversity
- Sharing experiences
- Providing opportunities for personal development
Please explore the other sections of our website to find out more about who we are, what we do, and how you can get involved.